About our websites
On average, a custom website will take between four to six weeks to complete. However, the pace of the project is usually set by the client. How quickly you can provide the required information during the initial stages and the time taken to provide feedback towards the end of the project affects the speed of delivery. The functionality needs may also play a role – more complex sites will take more time to develop.
On average our custom websites cost approximately $2,500. However, the cost of an individual website will depend on the client’s specific requirements.
Plenty. We seek to understand your business and specific requirements prior to commencing the process in order to deliver a website that is suitable for your individual needs. We also differ from other website providers in that our websites all come with industry compliant content to get you started and looking professional from day one. All you need to do is to provide us with the content that is unique to your business.
Here are the steps:
- Participate in a phone / video consultation so we understand your requirements.
- Confirm your website design and commit to the build.
- Provide us with all your unique information (detailed in a checklist provided, including images, logos, colours, about us, etc. that are specific to your business) Please note that promptness in provision of this information will make a significant impact on the website delivery time frame.
- You review the staging website once towards the end of the production process and provide comments and feedback to ensure everything is accurate and how you want it. The quicker you can do this, the quicker the website will be live.
- We make any required changes
- Your website is LIVE!
Absolutely! Having a mobile-friendly website is now more important than ever. We work hard to ensure your website looks great on a variety of devices.
Apart from your business specific information, we supply all of the content for your custom website. This content is written by experienced industry insiders and checked for compliance, so all you need to do is select the content that is right for your business.
We would prefer to host your website for a variety of reasons. From our experience, should you require any updates, changes or encounter any issues, it is always easier if we are hosting. Hosting ensures that we will have immediate access to your website, so we can assist in a timely manner. We can also take care of monitoring, updates, back-ups and security. However, if you must, you can host your website on any template that has a large enough capacity to hold a WordPress website.
We are only an email or phone call away! We’re here to help you as much or as little as you require, and we won’t disappear once the site is launched. We’ve been doing this for 16 years, so you can have complete confidence.
Yes. Contact us TODAY, so we can provide further information on low cost options that may be suitable for you.
Of course we can! A solid online presence is one of the key foundations for business success today. We can assist with establishing and / or improving your presence on Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media platforms, along with search, reviews, ads, etc. Contact us to find out more TODAY.